Kat Middleton is an Empowerment Coach who is passionate about her work and advocates for authentic wholehearted living both personally and professionally. She is a Certified Professional Coach and Occupational Therapy Practitioner who loves working with people holistically; helping others to help themselves see things through new filters. The focus of both OT and Coaching is to help clients explore what is most meaningful and purposeful in their lives, not just functionally but also optimally. Kat views this opportunity to serve as a great privilege.
Her coaching focuses on three specific areas:
Energetic Transformation – through the assessment and exploration of 7 energy levels.
Self Celebration – through the work of Dr. Brené Brown on courage, shame, vulnerability, and worthiness.
Wholehearted Living – Which sees you as the whole person you are, and incorporates the core principles of Occupational Therapy (Spiritual, Emotional, Intellectual, Physical, Mental, and Environmental).
Overcoming losses of her own and experiencing being way too hard on herself at times, led Kat to partner with those brave enough to do the courageous work of embracing vulnerability and acknowledging the worth of connection. She believes the most important thing we can do is be ourselves, love ourselves, and celebrate our unique and miraculous authenticity; only then can we serve others with Love.
Now as a Coach/OT Professional, she educates with practical tools and strategies that offer guidance, support, and empowerment. Kat believes all answers lie within and helps clients tap into their resourcefulness to facilitate growth and forward movement.
Kat holds certifications in the following:
● A.A.S. Degree as a Certified Occupational Therapy Practitioner (C OTA )/L)
● Certified Professional Coach (CPC) from the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) and Energy Leadership Index Master.
● International Coaching Federation Member ( ICF )
● Certified Daring WayTM Facilitator (CDWF). The Daring Way TM is a highly experiential methodology based on the research of Dr. Brené Brown.
She has experience coaching individuals, groups and professional organizations.
Kat is a Professional Energy Empowerment and Self-Acceptance Coach who specializes in helping clients personally and professionally that struggle with inner doubt, perfectionism and being way too hard on themselves. She will help you find, celebrate and practice self-love and lead you to live the purposeful, meaningful and peace-filled life of your dreams.
Overcoming losses of her own and having experienced being way too hard on herself at times led her to become trained in the following:
- A.S. Degree as an Occupational Therapy Practitioner and coaches thru the OT lens, holistically seeing the whole person. (Spiritual, emotional, mental, intellectual, physical and environmental)
- Certified Daring Way ™ Facilitator so she could help others with the work of Dr. Brené Brown.
- Certification from the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) and an Energy Leadership index master.
Kat and her husband Clyde have been married for 26 years. Together they have three wonderful sons, two beautiful daughters-in-law, four amazing grandchildren, and a beloved Pomeranian dog named Blue.
Kat grew up in Maryland, however is well traveled. She spent several years in Rome, Italy as a child, job interviewed in Iceland, and has visited Malaysia for a Toastmasters convention. Kat loves seeing new places, meeting new people, and celebrating differences.
For fun Kat enjoys chatting up the Baltimore Ravens, teaching, learning, laughing, painting, and sharing lunch with a friend or two.
Kat joined the Wholistic Woman community in September of 2017. She is very excited to learn, grow, and have much fun with this AMAZING group of women.
Kat is available for private one-on-one coaching as well as group workshops, seminars, and speaking events.
Kat offers a FREE 30 minute session to anyone who is ready to get started.