Discover and Own Your StrengthsMarch 25, 2020
A wholistic approach to Strengths development awaits you!
What are your strengths and how well are they serving you?
What would it be like to consistently get the results that you want?
Join us for a custom program to learn how to confidently leverage your strengths with grace and ease led by Executive Coach Carol deLaski.
Using Gallup’s Strengths Finder assessment to identify your strengths this workshop will teach techniques to understand and manage your natural abilities.
At this retreat you will:
- Know your strengths wholistically, meaning…
- How do your strengths effect your emotions?
- What impact do your strengths have on your physical health?
- In what ways do your strengths contribute to your spiritual well-being?
- How do your strengths impact the way you think?
- Gain perspective about your unique Strengths Story. How your strengths have shaped you into the woman you are today and how they can uplift you into more of the woman you want to be.
- Understand the light and dark sides of your strengths and when to dial them up or down
We believe that you are a unique creation, unlike any other woman. Your natural talents are part of what makes you one-of-a-kind. However, sometimes women overlook their talents or may actively dismiss them. We might say, that’s no big deal…I’ve always been that way or assumptively say isn’t everyone like that? The fact is, we are not all alike. We have been gifted with special talents which we can intentionally develop into reliable strengths that we can depend upon.
Your core strengths are part of who you are. Women who know how to manage their strengths effectively experience more confidence and success. Join us to learn even more about the unique woman you are!
We look forward to seeing you at this powerful retreat.
*If you haven’t taken the Clifton Strengths Finder 2.0 assessment we recommend that you do so prior to this workshop. Visit www.gallupstrengthscenter.com to purchase the Top 5 Strengths online assessment and take it at your convenience. Be sure to bring your results to the retreat!
Location: Brewer’s Alley (Private Room)
Time: 5:30–7:30 pm
Cost: $30 members | $40 non-members