Be Nourished Evening Retreat- Sep 25
As the seasons change, and trees release their leaves, our bodies also seek to release things that are not serving us well or are weighing us down.
Health and Wellness Coach Kim Wilson will lead this informative and empowering program to help you make a happier and healthier transition into fall.
At this evening retreat you will:
- Learn the concepts behind primary and secondary foods which nourish different areas of your life.
- Take a holistic approach to bio-individuality and what makes each of us uniquely beautiful.
- Achieve a better understanding of women’s wellness, the foods and tools that support you during this seasonal transition…and beyond.
- Gain perspective on the “non-diet” approach to living a nourished life.
- Leave with more knowledge and resources to implement a holistic approach to your personal wellness road map.
We hope to see you there!
Date: September 25, 2019
Time: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Location: Brewer’s Alley (private room)
124 N. Market, Frederick, Maryland