Be Grateful Brunch – Nov 17
We’re Changing Things UP!
New date…new location…new menu…open to all…
A favorite annual event is our Gratitude program. Each November, for the past 5 years, we have hosted a delicious dinner in Frederick followed by a Gratitude Circle led by our coaches.
To keep things exciting (and always growing, as we like to do) this year we’re:
- having a Gratitude BRUNCH instead of a dinner
- hosting it on a leisurely Sunday afternoon instead of a busy weeknight
- meeting at ThorpeWood in the beautiful Catoctin Mountains of Thurmont, Md.
Our delicious brunch menu, catered by Renaissance Chef, will include:
- Two Scrambled Egg Casseroles:
- Wild Mushroom & Monterey Jack Cheese
- Ham & Cheddar Cheese
- Roasted Root Vegetables
- Autumn Salad
- Build your own Yogurt Parfait Bar
- Fresh Fruit
- Mini Muffins and Breakfast Breads
- Coffee, tea, juices
- Mimosa Bar
Treat yourself to a magical time away with a scenic drive through beautiful fall colors, a yummy brunch women-on-the-grow, and time to reflect (and share if you want to) about what you’re grateful for this year.
Let’s face it, we’re all busy. What would it be like to slow down a bit and recharge? We believe that it’s important to savor and celebrate the good.
Whether you’ve had a great year or a tough year…or a combination of both…we invite you to join us for this special time of connection and appreciation. Let the positive energy that gratitude provides bless and support you.
Note: In the past, this event was limited to just members. However, this year it is open to all (another new thing)! Also, members will receive a special recognition during the program.
- Date: Sunday November 17, 2019
- Time: 12:30-3:30 pm
- Location: ThorpeWood, 12805-A Mink Farm Rd. Thurmont, MD*
- Cost: $40 (one price for all which includes savory brunch, mimosa bar, and program)
If you have special dietary needs or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us solo or bring a friend…either way, register now to reserve your spot(s) for this very special occasion!
*We recommend that you use the website directions to ThorpeWood instead of GPS. Click here.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Event Sponsor: Legacy Financial Associates
Mimosa Sponsor: Old Farm Liquors
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Time: 12:30-3:30 pm
12805-A Mink Farm Road